AFSL & ACL Compliance Training – Sydney
Andrea Beatty conducts CPD workshops on Australian Credit Licence (ACL) and Australian Financial Service Licence (AFSL) compliance
Andrea Beatty, Partner in Piper Alderman’s banking and financial services team is delighted to offer to offer a training workshop to update ACL and AFSL participants on:
- what they need to know to have trouble-free compliance with their ACL and AFSL obligations;
- the current regulatory issues and traps, and how to avoid them; and
- the things Responsible Managers and Representatives and those responsible for their Representatives need to know.
This training workshop is a practical guide to ACL and AFSL licensing obligations, with current case studies to keep your business informed and up to date on changes in the industry.
This session is suitable for:
- ACL and AFSL responsible managers;
- ACL credit representatives and AFSL authorised representatives;
- Legal and compliance personnel; and
- Operations and marketing personnel.
- Mortgage and finance brokers
- Financial planners and advisers
- Credit providers
- Fintech and regtech developers / promoters
|Session 1 – AFSL & ACL key obligations|
|Session 2 – Financial Services focus areas|
|Session 3 – ACL focus areas|
|Session 4 – AFSL and ACL industry updates|
An optional take-home multiple-choice open book exam can be taken following the workshop.
Responsible Managers can claim 7 CPD units and 9 CPD units if they complete an optional take-home multiple choice open book quiz.
Certificates of attendance will be given to all participants.
|Cost:||Full day: $1,500 inc GST per person|
|Half day (AM or PM): $1,050 inc GST per person|
|Discounts for groups of 3 or more are available.
We also offer training at client premises for a fixed fee for unlimited attendees.
|Registration fee includes:
|A tax invoice will be issued for payment upon registration|
|Piper Alderman will provide a full refund of the session cost when 72 hours or more notice of your cancellation is provided in writing. The surcharge incurred to process payments is non refundable. Cancellations within 72 hours of the training session will not be refunded. Replacements to transfer the registration to a colleague are welcome.|