On Demand Webinar: AML/CTF Training | Breaking Bad: How to prevent ML/TF from ruining your business
Andrea Beatty, Partner in Piper Alderman’s banking and financial services team is delighted to offer a training workshop to provide an update on AML/CTF compliance:
- what your AML/CTF obligations are;
- developing, implementing and complying with an AML/CTF Program;
- your reporting obligations under the AML/CTF laws; and
- recent updates regarding AML/CTF.
This training workshop is a practical guide to AML/CTF obligations, with current case studies to keep your business informed and up to date on changes in the industry.
This session is suitable for:
- Designated service providers;
- ACL and AFSL holders and responsible managers;
- ACL credit representatives and AFSL authorised representatives;
- Digital currency providers;
- Legal and compliance personnel;
- Operations personnel;
- Mortgage and finance brokers;
- Financial planners and advisers; and
- Fintech and regtech developers / promoters.
Certificates of attendance will be given to all participants.
Conducted via webinar, places are nevertheless limited to ensure audience interaction can be maximised throughout the session. Attendees will work through detailed materials with the presenters in this workshop-format.
A tax invoice will be issued for payment upon registration.
|When:||Recorded on Wednesday, 27 May|
|Duration:||Up to 1.5 hours|
|CPD:||1.5 Substantive Points|
|Cost:||$330+GST per person|
|Where:||Online Webinar Meeting|
|Discounts for groups of 3 or more are available.|
|The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.|