Piper Alderman is pleased to share its FY23 programming for the Masterclass Workplace Training Series.
The series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations, offering comprehensive training solutions.
We provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people.
Managing Performance and Misconduct in the Post-Pandemic Era of Flexibility and Mental Health
Online Workshop: Tuesday, 20 June 2023 (half-day)
This workshop will cover:
- Performance management policies and procedures and the best way to manage them in this Post-Pandemic Era – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Striking the balance between informal intervention and formal performance management procedures
- Documenting performance management discussions, formal and informal
- Setting performance goals and ensuring the right follow up is completed
- Drafting warnings
- Managing the role of the support person
- Disciplinary action and the decision to terminate – options and risk management
- How to deal with common side tracks and complicated scenarios
Who should attend the workshops?
The workshops are tailored for:
- HR executive
- HR managers
- WHS managers
- HR & WHS business partners
- HR & WHS Co-ordinators/Officers
- Business owners
- People and culture managers
- Legal counsel
- anyone responsible for managing employees or dealing with workplace complaints
The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.