Embark on an interactive dialogue, ‘A Chat(GPT) about Copyright, Trade Marks, and the use of AI Tools.’ Engage in a comprehensive exploration of the legal landscape surrounding intellectual property and artificial intelligence. Navigate the nuances of copyright and trade mark considerations in the age of AI tools. This session offers practical insights and strategic perspectives for legal professionals and tech enthusiasts alike.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Are AI Tools using your IP?
- Does the use of AI Tools place your IP at risk?
- Does the use of AI Tools place you at risk of infringing the IP of others?
- Who owns the IP in in content generated by AI Tools?
- Recent and current cases dealing with these issues
This session will be relevant for all in-house counsel roles and tech enthusiasts.
This in-person session is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.