Our Masterclass Workplace Training Series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations.
Offering comprehensive training solutions, we provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people and not relying on bringing in expertise where it may not be necessary to do so.
In this session we will cover:
- Current trends in enterprise agreement making
- Enterprise agreement basics, including:
- benefits obtained from collective bargaining
- permitted and prohibited terms
- correctly choosing staff and scope orders
- understanding the BOOT and approval requirement steps
- Dealing with right of entry
- Managing lawful and unlawful industrial action, including:
- responding to applications for Protected Action Ballot Orders
- dealing with various types of industrial action (incl. partial work bans)
- performance management arising from unlawful behaviour
- Hot issues with enterprise agreements
Presented by Erin McCarthy, partner.
|Half day: $660 inc GST per person|
|Up to 4 hours|
|4 Substantive Points|
|Who should attend the workshops?
The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.