Our Masterclass Workplace Training Series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations.
Offering comprehensive training solutions, we provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people and not relying on bringing in expertise where it may not be necessary to do so.
In this session we will cover:
- Performance management policies and procedures – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Striking the balance between informal intervention and formal performance management procedures
- Documenting performance management discussions, formal and informal
- Setting performance goals and ensuring the right follow up is completed
- Drafting warnings
- Managing the role of the support person
- Disciplinary action and the decision to terminate – options and risk management
- How to deal with common side tracks and complicated scenarios
Presented by Emily Slaytor, special counsel.
|Half day: $660 inc GST per person|
|Up to 4.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)|
|4 Substantive Points|
|Who should attend the workshops?
The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.