Our Masterclass Workplace Training Series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations.
Offering comprehensive training solutions, we provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people and not relying on bringing in expertise where it may not be necessary to do so.
In this session we will cover:
- An overview of the principles underpinning workers compensation legislation (including thresholds and timing requirements)
- An overview of the claims process (some specifics of the various State/Territory schemes will be covered)
- Helping the regulator/agent/insurer assess a workers’ compensation claim – what to include and how to present the information
- Challenging questionable claims and conversely how to support genuine claims
- Getting an employee back to work as quickly as possible
- Lawful dismissal of an injured worker on workers compensation
Who should attend the workshops?
- HR executives
- HR managers
- Business owners
- People and culture managers
- Legal counsel
- HR business partners
- anyone responsible for managing employees or dealing with workplace complaints
The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.