Don’t be the business that sets the wrong example in testing the new laws that have already been implemented and those that are on the immediate horizon with the Albanese Government.
Sexual harassment in your workplace has the potential to ruin the lives of your employees and can result in lasting damage to the reputation of the business and its leadership.
The new laws arrive at a time when Australia had been witnessing increased judgements and liability for sexual harassment (and related actions). The Australian community and the Courts have had enough of poorly managed workplace scenarios that result in sexual harassment, sex discrimination, sex-based harassment and related claims.
This course will:
- give you an understanding of the enhanced and expanded laws (and their impact)
- help you understand what you need to do to get your organisation ready
- provide you with the tools to help build a culture where your business and employees are best protected against sexual harassment, sex based discrimination and harassment
- leave ready to implement a new policy and other measures for your workplace
Who should register?
- Senior HR executives
- HR Managers
- Business Owners
- People and Culture Managers
- HR Business partners
- HR Co-ordinators and anyone responsible for managing employees
|When:||Thursday, 8 December|
|Duration:||Up to 4.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)|
|CPD:||4 Substantive Points|
|Where:||Online Teams Webinar|