Life is unpredictable. Companies invest in risk management and compliance but sometimes things go wrong in spite of your best efforts.
You are invited to Piper Alderman’s webinar on crisis management. Our experienced panel will cover:
- Putting the right processes in place so that you can quickly respond when a crisis emerges
- Priorities for the initial stages of assessing and responding to an issue
- Ensuring that Legal Professional Privilege applies, as much as possible, to communications and documents generated in the process
- Ensuring that internal stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities
- Managing Public Relations professionally
- Dealing with regulators
Our comments will focus on how these issues may play out for a company with a highly regulated product such as a drug or a medical device and will also have wider application for other sectors and for crisis management more broadly.
Presented on Tuesday, 29 November 2022.
This was an excellent summary of managing crises. I am going to recommend everyone in my team (lawyers) watch this, as I think this is valuable info that we all need for our jobs. I also must say that I love every presentation that Piper Alderman do with this moderator (Lis Boyce), she seems very interested in every topic she is involved in, and always has questions for the panel that I find to be the questions that I want to know more about too!
Great session and very timely with the current crisis with all the data security aspects. Thank you!
A really good discussion panel with insights from different industries.
Fabulous presentation – Couldn’t fault it. Cheers.
Really enjoyed the session and found lots of good takeaways.
Really good webinar. It is great that specific examples (companies) were shared.
The 4 person panel was a valuable and a great way to provide different perspectives on the same issue.
The examples were very practical and relatable. Thank you.