Piper Alderman is pleased to share its FY23 programming for the Masterclass Workplace Training Series.
The series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations, offering comprehensive training solutions.
We provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people.
Employment Relations – Masterclass Workplace Training Series | Workplace Investigations
Online Webinar Workshop: Thursday, 27 April 2023 (half-day)
Assessing, commencing, and undertaking an investigation (does not include strict ICAM investigation process)
In this session we will cover:
- When to conduct workplace investigations
- Who should conduct investigations
- When to conduct a short form and long form investigation
- Best-practice investigation methods
- How to deal with common side tracks and complicated scenarios
- Managing unions, lawyers and support persons through the process
- Managing privacy and associated issues with evidence gathering techniques
- Concluding investigations, including making findings and initiating disciplinary action