Our Masterclass Workplace Training Series includes workshops conducted by our nationally recognised experts in Employment Relations.
Offering comprehensive training solutions, we provide the necessary skills transfer to ensure that your organisation is developing the capability of its own people and not relying on bringing in expertise where it may not be necessary to do so.
In this session we will cover:
- When to conduct workplace investigations
- Who should conduct investigations
- When to conduct a short form and long form investigation
- Best-practice investigation methods
- How to deal with common side tracks and complicated scenarios
- Managing unions, lawyers and support persons through the process
- Managing privacy and associated issues with evidence gathering techniques
- Concluding investigations, including making findings and initiating disciplinary action
|Half day: $660 inc GST per person
|Up to 4.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
|4 Substantive Points
|Who should attend the workshops?
The workshop is open to all organisations, excluding other legal service providers.