When an error is discovered, liabilities can include a range of claims for things like employment entitlements, civil penalties, tax penalties, superannuation claims.
It is an even greater disappointment when a business discovers that all it had to do was make sure it implemented the right arrangements and documentation.
Piper Alderman is collaborating with BDO to bring you a webinar where you can hear all about the right measures to implement in order to protect your business against errors and opportunistic claims.
During our webinar you will hear:
- The things you need to be thinking about when engaging contractors/consultants;
- How to manage the PAYG and Payroll taxation issues arising;
- Typical timelines and work streams;
- When to pay superannuation to a contractor; and
- The guidance flowing from recent decisions of Australia’s High Court regarding contracting.