Piper Alderman and Yellow Canary have come together to talk to you about how these changes will affect you and your business, and what you need to be doing to get ahead of them.
We will talk about how businesses will need to get their ‘house in order’ and prepare for the new wave of changes, including:
- New wage theft laws, carrying criminal penalties (including potential for time in prison)
- Enterprise bargaining: what’s new and what you need to look out for
- The Fair Work Ombudsman’s current priorities and what we’re seeing in relation to underpayment issues
- Psychosocial safety and new sexual harassment obligations and liabilities for employers
- Proactive compliance: what you can do today
Join us to hear about these important changes plus a range of other amendments on the way!
|WEBINAR: Tuesday, 11 October||Information|
|ACT/NSW/VIC/TAS: 12.00pm start||Cost:||Complimentary|
|QLD: 11.00 start||Duration:||Up to 60 minutes|
|SA: 11.30am start||CPD:||1 Substantive Point|
|NT: 10.30am start|
|WA: 9.00am start|
Joe Murphy, Partner, Piper Alderman
Marcus Zeltzer, Co-Founder, Yellow Canary
About Yellow Canary
Yellow Canary is the leading automation solution for workforce compliance. Through their proprietary automated platform, their clients are able to proactively manage their workforce compliance obligations across employee payments, entitlements, superannuation, and other compliance elements including taxes and workforce composition. Yellow Canary partners with law firms like Piper Alderman to help their clients navigate the complexities of the industrial relations environment in Australia and provide ongoing reporting options for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) commitments.
This presentation will be online/ virtual delivered through the ON24 Webcast platform.