Beau has extensive experience in litigation and the resolution of commercial disputes as well as having advised and acted in a range of insolvency related matters. Beau has acted for both Plaintiffs and Defendants on a range of complex, high value and often funded class action litigation.
Beau’s experience has included acting for clients in both large and small disputes before the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia, the High Court as well as various Australian Courts and Tribunals at all levels.
Beau regularly advises clients on complex legal issues involving contract disputes, regulatory matters and product liability claims and has acted for clients spanning a broad range of industries from automotive, energy, construction, pharmaceutical and health.
In addition to Court based dispute work, Beau is also experienced in negotiating commercial outcomes prior or adjacent to litigation, as well as alternative dispute resolution processes including mediations and arbitration.
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Litigation (Sydney, AU) in ‘Ones to Watch’ – 2023 edition
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Alternative Dispute Resolution (Sydney, AU) in ‘Ones to Watch’ – 2023 edition
Beau is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia and has appeared as an advocate in the:
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- District Court of New South Wales
- Local Court of New South Wales