Piper Alderman’s 2023 EOY Client Update & Season’s Greetings
A message from Managing Partner, Tony Britten-Jones
As we near the end of a year where we have witnessed much tragedy around the world, we reflect on how fortunate those of us living and working in Australia are. We must never take our freedom and society for granted.
All of us at Piper Alderman are grateful for the opportunities given to us by our clients and I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to our clients for their support throughout the year.
In a year of considerable growth for us, we welcomed eight new partners: Peter Nugent in our Brisbane office, Nick Foulkes and Katie Winterbourne in our Perth office, Lisa-Marie McKechnie & Kathy Neilson in our Sydney office along with internally promoted partners Kate Sambrook and Caterina Meduri in Sydney and Craig Subocz in Melbourne.
Our practice teams have worked tirelessly to serve the needs of our clients over the past 12 months and I invite you to read about some of their achievements in the ‘2023 Year in Review’ publications on our website:
- Corporate: 2023 Year in Review
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation: 2023 Year in Review
- Employment Relations: 2023 Year in Review
- Financial Services & Fintech: 2023 Year in Review
- Intellectual Property & Technology: 2023 Year in Review
- Private Client Services: 2023 Year in Review
- Real Estate: 2023 Year in Review
- Restructuring & Insolvency: 2023 Year in Review
- Projects, Infrastructure & Construction: 2023 Year in Review
We always strive to fight for our clients, and to do so discreetly. Our focus is on you – your business, your investments, your success. That focus has been paramount in our firm for over 175 years.
On behalf of our partners and staff, I offer you our Season’s Greetings and we look forward to working with you again in 2024.