Piper Alderman’s EOY Client Update & Season’s Greetings
A message from Managing Partner, Tony Britten-Jones
As we celebrate and reflect on the year that has passed, I take this opportunity to thank you for your support during 2022.
Our practice teams and their clients have had a strong year, and I invite you to read the ‘2022 Year in Review’ publications on our website:
- Corporate: 2022 Year in Review
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation: 2022 Year in Review
- Employment Relations: 2022 Year in Review
- Financial Services & Fintech: 2022 Year in Review
- Private Client Services: 2022 Year in Review
- Real Estate: 2022 Year in Review
- Restructuring & Insolvency: 2022 Year in Review
- Projects & Construction: 2022 Year in Review
We have continued fighting hard for our clients and doing so professionally. Our focus is on you – your business, your investments and the success of your operations. That focus has been paramount in our firm for over 175 years.
On behalf of our partners and staff, have a well-deserved break. I offer you our Season’s Greetings and we look forward to working with you again in 2023.