Andrea Beatty conducts CPD workshops to update Australian Credit Licence (ACL) and Australian Financial Service Licence (AFSL) participants on:
- what they need to know to have trouble-free compliance with their ACL and AFSL obligations
- the current regulatory issues and traps, and how to avoid them
- the things Responsible Managers and Representatives and those responsible for their Representatives need to know.
An optional take-home multiple-choice open book exam can be taken following the workshop.
Who should attend this session?
- Financial industry firms
- ACL and AFSL responsible managers – mandatory CPD
- ACL credit representatives and AFSL authorised representatives
- Legal and compliance personnel
- Operations and marketing personnel
- Mortgage and finance brokers
- Financial planners and advisers
- Credit providers
- FinTech and regtech developers / promoters
Details and expressions of interest
- Full day: $1,500 inc GST per person
- Half day: $1,050 inc GST per person
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
If you are interested in attending a training session, please register your interest using the registration link below.
We also conduct bespoke financial services and responsible manager training at client premises for a fixed fee for unlimited attendees. For further information, contact [email protected].