The flow on effect from the pandemic, inflation and interest rate rises continues to disrupt the supply chain for many businesses throughout Australia. Drafting your contracts to proactively manage sources of disruption and supply chain vulnerability has never been more important.
In this interactive and in-person discussion, commercial law partners Maria Capati and Andrew Rankin from Piper Alderman will cover:
• Identifying sources of supply chain disruption including recent case studies
• Force Majeure Clauses – the perspective of the Supplier vs Customer
• How to draft a Force Majeure Clause if you are a Supplier vs Customer
• Identifying and managing common risk areas in standard terms and conditions/supply agreements
• Indemnity Clauses
• Drafting of other provisions in supply agreements to manage these risk areas
|Friday, 7 October||Cost:||Complimentary|
|4.00pm start – 5.00pm end||Duration:||Up to 60 minutes|
Level 26, 71 Eagle Street
|CPD:||1 Substantive Point|
This session will be relevant for corporate counsel responsible for contract drafting and managing supply chain risk.