Andrew is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer with more than 25 years’ experience.
He regularly works with domestic and international clients on mergers & acquisitions, capital raisings, competition law and Australian regulatory compliance matters.
Andrew advises both private companies and publicly listed companies and has particularly strong experience in acting for those in the financial services, healthcare, aged care and agribusiness sectors.
Prior to joining Piper Alderman, Andrew spent more than 10 years as a partner with an international firm in Brisbane in the corporate team.
‘Andrew was a very steadying person, calm and collected at all stages. We felt very safe in his hands.’
The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific: Corporate and M&A, 2020 edition – Testimonials
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Competition Law – Since 2016
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Corporate Law – Since 2016
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Corporate/Governance Practice – Since 2013
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Mergers & Acquisitions Law – Since 2013
Recent deals and media coverage
- Increased regulatory focus on Digital Platforms: ACCC releases its preliminary report – Lawyers Weekly, 27 December 2018
- National firm wins new partner from rival – Australasian Lawyer, 20 June 2017
- Law Council of Australia, Business Law Section – Competition and Consumer Committee, Brisbane
- Law Council of Australia, Business Law Section – Corporations Committee, Brisbane
09 April 2020