Mark is a specialist banking and finance lawyer with over 30 years’ experience.
He advises and acts primarily in matters involving corporate lending, loan syndication, Corporations Act compliance and commercial contracts. Mark also advises on privacy issues relating to the Privacy Amendment (Privacy Sector) Act 2000.
Mark has extensive experience in public listed company transactions and has provided advice on a wide range of matters to a number of high profile companies and government agencies.
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Banking and Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year” (Adelaide, AU) – 2014-15 edition
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Banking and Finance Law (Adelaide, AU) – Since 2012 edition
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Commercial Law (Adelaide, AU) – Since 2021 edition
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Corporate Law (Adelaide, AU) – Since 2018 edition
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Banking & Finance Lawyers, South Australia – Since 2016
Recent deals and media coverage
- Bendigo Bank continues partnership with Adelaide Football Club– Lawyers Weekly, 15 December 2020
- Member, Banking and Finance and Consumer Credit Committee, Business Law Section of the Law Council of Australia