Warren is the National Head of Real Estate and has over 30 years’ experience advising clients on a wide variety of real estate transactions.
Warren is highly skilled in the preparation and negotiation of all common real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisition and sales. Warren’s capability also extends to more complex transactions such as development and fund through agreements, put and call options, and large commercial property transactions.
He also has experience in strata title residential, commercial and mixed use developments, aged care, receiver and mortgagee sales, joint venture agreements, title structures, staged developments and real estate dispute resolution.
Warren acts for clients across all sectors of real estate, including property development, real estate investment trusts, the fund management industry, air and sea ports, aged care, and particular service industries such as the dental industry and management rights.
Warren is a Queensland Law Society accredited specialist in Property Law and has been recognised by The Best Lawyers in Australia in the field of Real Property Law from 2015 to 2020.
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific: Australia – Recommended for Real estate – 2020 edition
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Real Property Law – Since 2015 edition
Recent deals and media coverage
- K&L Gates Loses Five Lawyers Across Australian Offices (Paywall) – The American Lawyer, 8 April 2019
- Piper Alderman nabs five-strong team from K&L Gates – Australasian Lawyer, 5 April 2019
- International law firm’s real estate lawyers defect to national firm – Lawyers Weekly, 5 April 2019
- Property Law Specialist Accreditation committee member
- Property Council of Australia, Queensland