2022 continued to be a year of managing the impacts of the pandemic, with broader workforce strategy sometimes needing to take second priority. But with State and Federal elections and a swathe of key Court decisions, changes in regulators’ compliance focuses, and significant legislative change, 2023 is looking to be the year for organisations to really focus on workplace relations and compliance.
What better way to kick off the 2023 work year than diving into the key developments so that your organisation can be prepared?
Join the Adelaide Employment Relations team for a panel discussion over breakfast concerning the latest updates and insights, including:
- “Secure Jobs Better Pay” amendments to the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and further changes on the horizon;
- The latest word on what makes a contractor a contractor, rather than an employee;
- Are we still in the middle of a “Great Resignation” and how you can minimise the impact of staff departures;
- Wage compliance and regulator focus; and
- “Respect@Work” changes to industrial relations and anti-discrimination legislation.