Michael is a corporate and commercial lawyer with considerable experience in a number of fields of advisory and transaction-based legal work and also has significant experience in advising clients in the charity and not-for-profit sector, and the Horticulture industry.
His expertise encompasses corporate advice on directors’ duties, capital management, ASX Listing Rule requirements, corporate governance, company constitutions and general meetings, negotiated acquisitions, schemes of arrangement and private and public fund-raising.
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Corporate/Governance Practice – Since 2019
- The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific – Recommended for Corporate and M&A – 2019 edition
Recent deals and media coverage
- President, The Orchid Societies Council of Victoria Inc. (OSCOV)
- President, North East Melbourne Orchid Society Inc.
- Associate to the Directors, The Australian Orchid Foundation