Employment Relations Podcast #30 – Industrial Relations in 2022 and Beyond: Year in Review
It’s summertime in Australia and things are winding down, right? Perhaps not!
In this episode of Employment Law for the Time Poor join the National Employment Relations team for a review of what was in 2022, and what may be to come in 2023, including:
- the Secure Jobs, Better Pay Act;
- the Respect@Work reforms;
- the prohibition of pay secrecy;
- Fair Work Ombudsman compliance measures;
- wage theft;
- the impacts of Jamsek and Personnel Contracting on workforce management;
- increases to Commonwealth penalty unit amounts; and
- the proposed South Australian industrial manslaughter provisions.
To never miss an episode, subscribe via your preferred podcasting application: