Will is a taxation specialist at Piper Alderman who provides state, federal and international taxation advice to a range of corporate, commercial and private clients.
Much of Will’s work involves the provision of specialist taxation advice in the context of corporate restructures, business sale transactions and private client advisory. Will also advises the charities sector in relation to a range of taxation and governance issues.
In addition to advisory work, Will also manages disputes with state and federal taxation authorities, and has an excellent track record in securing positive outcomes for his clients.
Will’s knowledge and expertise is well recognised both internally and externally. Will regularly authors taxation law updates and has presented papers on a number of occasions at The Tax Institute. Will has also completed a Master of Tax at Melbourne University.
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Tax Law – Since 2020 edition
Recent deals and media coverage
- Board member, Operation Flinders Foundation
- Member, Tax Institute – Tax Roundtable Committee
- Member, Tax Institute – Professional Development Committee
- Industry Representative, Revenue SA – State Tax Liaison Committee
- Member, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
28 May 2020
VIDEO: Understanding The Commercial Code Of Conduct And Commercial Leasing During COVID-19Read More
31 March 2020