Our team has in-depth experience in working with clients to ensure they have an estate plan that is tailored to their needs, is tax effective and protects their assets and beneficiaries.
We help our clients identify and avoid common estate planning traps such as:
- Appreciating family dynamics that may be an obstacle to implementing your wishes
- Not integrating a complying Self-Managed Superannuation Fund into your plan
- Neglecting to take into account the payment of superannuation benefits on death
- Failing to consider what may occur in the event of personal incapacity
- Establishing appropriate commercial structures to effect matrimonial and cross generational transfer of assets
- Understanding who has or will have legal and effective control of asset holding structures
We are dedicated to excellence in providing advisory and dispute resolution services to individuals, family businesses, Not-For-Profits and institutional and individual trustees.