Bruce has broad experience in commercial law. His expertise encompasses mergers and acquisitions, the privatisation of government business, private and public fund-raising, venture and development capital finance, joint ventures, company applications and boardroom disputes.
Bruce has experience in a number of sectors, including the health industry, venture and development capital, funds management, manufacturing, and tourism and hospitality.
- The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific – Recommended for Corporate and M&A – 2019 edition
Recent deals and media coverage
- Leading firms help create Australia’s largest integrated drinks and hospitality business – Australasian Lawyer, 11 July 2019
- Merger to create ‘Australia’s largest’ hospitality group – Lawyers Weekly, 11 July 2019
- National jumps on mid-tier merger express – Lawyers Weekly, 9 October 2017
- Piper Alderman merges with Norton Gledhill – Australasian Lawyer, 6 October 2017