Paul is a corporate and commercial lawyer with over 25 years of expertise and experience in public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, shareholder investor arrangements and general corporate advisory.
Paul is a leading corporate adviser to a wide range of local listed and unlisted companies and businesses, also acting as General Counsel for a range of clients.
Having worked extensively in both Perth and London, Paul is highly regarded with substantial local and international experience with a multidisciplinary practice background providing end-to-end client services. Paul has advised on and managed a wide range of international and domestic corporate transactions across many different industry sectors, including deal structuring, due diligence, document preparation and contract negotiation.
Paul is committed to outstanding client service and building long term client relationships, taking the time to understand a client’s business to deliver solutions that serve commercial and financial goals.
- The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific – Recommended Lawyer for Corporate and M&A – 2023 edition
- The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific – Key Lawyer for Natural Resources (transactions and regulatory) – 2023 edition
Recent deals and media coverage
- Piper Alderman opens doors in Perth – Australasian Lawyer, 6 July 2021
- Pipers raids Perth firm for new office – The Australian, 1 July 2021 (paywall)
- Piper Alderman opens Perth office – The Advertiser, 1 July 2021 (paywall)
- Piper Alderman takes next step towards national presence – Legal Practice Intelligence, 1 July 2021
- Piper Alderman’s national expansion heads west – indaily, 1 July 2021
- Piper Alderman goes west – Lawyers Weekly, 30 June 2021
- Member of the Law Society of Western Australia
- Member of the Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC)
- Member of the Association of Corporate Counsel
01 June 2022
Crack down on the use of legal professional privilege protections by Federal Court of Australia....Read More
14 February 2022