Nick is an experienced projects lawyer, specialising in construction / infrastructure, resources, defence, transport, energy and emerging technology projects. He advises developers, principals, operators and contractors, including governments and multi-national corporations, on a full range of project documentation, as well as project development and delivery issues. He also provides strategic commercial advice.
With years of experience from different jurisdictions, Nick is a skilled negotiator and has led the negotiations on many recognisable national and international projects.
Nick also draws on his practical skills and comprehensive industry knowledge obtained through his in-house roles (including commercial and general counsel experiences) and various committee positions to add real value to his clients.
“Nick is a first-class, dynamic lawyer who is commercial and pragmatic. He has been invaluable to our business.”
Client Testimonial: Craig Bloxham, Managing Director of BG&E Resources.
“Nick is a dedicated, hardworking lawyer who goes ‘above and beyond’ to understand our needs and help our business.”
Client Testimonial: Tony Vowles, Chief Risk Officer at Georgiou Group
Recent deals and media coverage
- Perth-based projects partner joins Piper Alderman – Lawyers Weekly, 27 June 2023
- Member, Law Society of WA
- Committee Member, Australian Industry & Defence Networking (AIDN) WA
- WA Branch Committee Member, Aviation Law Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate, Australian Insitute of Company Directors (AICD)