As families become more complex and wealthier, the potential for disputes also increases.
These disputes can relate to:
- tracing of trust assets and recovery
- proper use of powers of attorney
- trust administration and accounting
- proving lost or copy wills
- proving wills in solemn form
- the interpretation of wills
- testamentary capacity
- obligations of executors and trustees
- inheritance claims.
Our lawyers are experienced and trusted advisors to individual and institutional executors, trustees and beneficiaries, to advise upon their rights and duties and navigate the process to resolution.
Chairman of Partners