Bianca is a Partner in Piper Alderman’s corporate team, specialising in mergers and acquisitions, inbound investment and corporate governance.
She has positioned herself as a trusted advisor to a large variety of Australian and international clients ranging from private family businesses, family offices and not for profits to large corporates and fund managers.
Bianca has a wealth of experience conducting due diligence processes and negotiating and facilitating corporate transactions. She also has extensive experience advising clients on the application of Australia’s foreign investment regime and foreign investment approvals.
In addition, Bianca’s practice includes business structuring, fundraising transactions, corporate governance, privacy, commercial contracts and general corporate and commercial advice.
Alongside her legal expertise, Bianca draws upon her accounting, corporate governance, risk management and other practical commercial skills to add real value to her clients and their businesses.
Over her career, Bianca has developed particular expertise advising clients investing and operating in the food, wine and agribusiness sectors. She is also actively involved in the wine industry, being a board member of Clare Valley Wine and Grape Association Inc.
“Bianca’s ‘down to earth’ approach and willingness to bring the parties together to discuss alternative options was certainly appreciated and I would welcome the opportunity to work with her in the future.”
Client Testimony: Founding Cluster Participant
“I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided by the team at Piper Alderman, and would specifically call out Simon and Bianca for their efforts. The team showed unwavering commitment, patience and flexibility throughout what was a landmark transaction for the region and in turn for our investors.”
- Doyle’s Guide – Recommended lawyer in Leading Agribusiness Lawyers & Law Firms, SA, 2018 and 2019
- Doyle’s Guide – Recommended lawyer in Leading Commercial Lawyers & Law Firms, SA, 2018
- Australasian Lawyer – ‘Rising Star’ in 2016
- Board Member, Clare Valley Wine & Grape Association Inc.
- Member, Law Council of Australia (Business Law Section)
- Committee Member, Law Council of Australia Foreign Investment Committee
- Member, Women on Boards
- Member, Agribusiness Australia Ltd
- Member, International Wine Law Association (Australasian Section)
- Member, Rural Media South Australia