Hannah is an award-winning employment lawyer, providing advice in relation to industrial relations and employment issues to employers across all industries. Hannah has a particular focus on clients with highly unionised workforces.
Hannah’s background in commercial litigation means that she has experience in defending matters in all Courts, as well as the Fair Work Commission.
Hannah also completed a Masters of Employment and Labour Law at the University of Melbourne in early 2018 and is a Executive Committee Member of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Workplace Relations Section.
- Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 Awards – 2016 Winner in Workplace Relations category
- Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 Awards – 2016 Finalist in Pro Bono category
- Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards – 2016 Finalist in Young Gun category
- Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards – 2016 Finalist in Young Gun category
- Law Institute of Victoria’s Workplace Relations Section – Executive Committee Member
- Law Institute of Victoria’s Employment and Industrial Relations Committee Member since 2015
- Australian Labour Law Association
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria
29 June 2020
Planning for the end of JobKeeper flexibility – revisiting Employee entitlement to access paid personal...Read More
31 March 2020
Urgent update on COVID-19 Industrial Issues – Commission allows changes to the Clerks Award in...Read More
02 December 2019