Julian specialises in Corporate and Commercial Law, advising on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, Initial Public Offerings (‘IPOs’), ASX matters, private equity transactions as well as general commercial and compliance matters. He has extensive knowledge in a wide range of Commercial Law matters and advises in relation to complex structuring, commercial transactions, employment law, intellectual property, franchising, business acquisitions, disposals and restructuring.
Julian has applied his expertise across a number of large scale transactions including private equity acquisitions and ASX listings. Julian has particular industry expertise in the craft beer industry and has advised a number of brewery clients in relation to establishing and expanding operations.
- Lawyers Weekly ’30 Under 30′ Awards – Finalist for Mergers and Acquisitions – 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Lawyers Weekly ’30 Under 30′ Awards – Finalist for Wellness Advocate – 2019
- Lawyers Weekly ‘Australian Law Awards’ – Finalist for Rising Star -2019
- Lawyers Weekly ‘Australian Law Awards’ – Finalist for Regional / Suburban Lawyer of the Year – 2018
- Lawyers Weekly ‘Australian Law Awards’ – Finalist for Dealmaker of the Year – 2018
Julian is recognised by Griffith University as a ‘Remarkable Alumni’.