With over 10 years’ experience as a commercial litigator, Lachlan has significant expertise in advising clients on commercial disputes.
Lachlan regularly acts in large scale litigation, and has particular expertise in contractual disputes, class actions, and litigation funded claims.
Lachlan regularly acts for financial institutions, large corporates, litigation funders and private clients.
Recent deals and media coverage
- Law firm close to filing Blue Sky class action, partner says – Lawyers Weekly, 30 August 2021
- Blue Sky class action push gets a boost – Financial Review, 23 March 2021 (paywall)
- Class action law firms reveal Blue Sky investor devastation – Financial Review, 27 January 2021 (paywall)
- Elaine Stead testimony buoys Blue Sky class actions – Financial Review, 18 December 2020 (paywall)
- Fight brewing over class-action rules exemption – Financial Review, 13 October 2020 (paywall)
- Commercial law firm elevates 3 new partners – Lawyers Weekly, 30 September 2020
- Court Challenge to Queensland Power Prices – Courier Mail, 3 August 2020 (paywall)
- Class action against Gold Coast theme park operator Ardent Leisure looms as new legal battle for Dreamworld operator following charges – Gold Coast Bulletin, 22 July 2020
- Quintis auditor Ernst & Young named in third class action – Financial Review, 25 May 2018 (paywall)
- Australian Shareholders’ Association