Louise is an insolvency lawyer with over 15 years’ experience, acting for a wide range of insolvency practitioners. Her extensive experience ranges from advising and acting for practitioners on issues arising on their appointment to pursuing insolvent trading claims and voidable transaction recoveries. She has also participated in high profile insolvency litigation. Louise also acts for creditors dealing with insolvency issues facing their businesses.
Louise also practices in general commercial litigation and debt recovery. In addition she has broad experience in defending professional indemnity claims against legal practitioners, providing advice on indemnity and liability issues as well as the general conduct of litigation relating to claims.
Best Lawyers in Australia – Insolvency & Reorganisation Law – Since 2018
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Solicitor of the High Court and Federal Courts of Australia
- Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand