Sarah joined Piper Alderman’s Corporate division in 2016 after over a decade at one of Adelaide’s boutique corporate and commercial law firms, Watsons Lawyers.
During her career, Sarah has been involved in numerous capital raisings, including a number of initial public offerings (IPOs), and a variety of rights issues, share purchase plans and private placements. She also has experience in merger and acquisition transactions having been involved in several friendly takeovers and the successful defence of hostile takeover bids.
As well as her broad range of corporate and commercial experience, Sarah also has specific experience in a range of resources industry transactions including farm-in and joint venture agreements, sale and purchase agreements, mineral rights agreements and services agreements. Sarah also has considerable experience in metals marketing and short and long term sales agreements.
Sarah’s practise areas include Corporate & Commercial, Mergers & Acquisitions, Compliance & Corporate Governance and Mining. She is also an experienced company secretary and has significant experience in advising on Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule compliance. Sarah is committed to providing the best service for her clients and exceeding expectations.
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Recognised for Corporate Law (Adelaide, AU) – Since 2020 edition
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Lawyer for Energy & Resources – SA, 2017 – 2021
Recent deals and media coverage
- Adelaide boutique merges with Piper Alderman – Lawyers Weekly, 3 July 2016
- Counsellor, South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy, 2019-2022
- Mentor, Women in Resources SA, 2018
- Member, Australian Mining Petroleum Law Association, 2021
27 October 2021
Green energy, greenwashing, shareholder activism and regulatory oversight – what companies and their directors should...Read More
17 September 2020